[Eeglablist] std selectICsByCluster

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 26 13:42:57 PDT 2024

The easiest way to do it is to use the old STUDY. But I'm afraid the
problem is that unless you fixed the seed of the random number generators,
you can never reproduce the IC clustering result exactly.
What do you want to do? Do you want to cluster-select ICs for
rejection/retaining? If that's the need, maybe it's much easier to write a
snippet rather than fixing the plugin.

Makoto