[Eeglablist] Using LIMO EEG with only one or two electrodes

Cyrille Magne Cyrille.Magne at mtsu.edu
Fri Aug 16 07:34:29 PDT 2024

Hi everyone,

Has anyone successfully used LIMO EEG with only 1 or 2 electrodes? I'm attempting to analyze data collected from a Muse device, which, after rereferencing, leaves me with just two electrodes. This makes calculating electrode neighborhoods irrelevant (and impossible). However, it seems that even for first-level analysis, LIMO requires at least 3 channels, or it won't create limo_gp_level_chanlocs.mat, which is needed down the line. Is there a way to have an empty neighborhood in limo_gp_level_chanlocs  and only temporal clustering (similar to how FieldTrip handle this?).

Thanks,
Cyrille

Cyrille Magne, Ph.D. (he, him, his)
Professor, Psychology Department
Middle Tennessee State University

[cid:image001.png at 01DAEFBF.7D5056A0]

Cyrille Magne, Ph.D. (he, him, his)
Professor, Psychology Department
Director, Experimental Psychology M.A.
Advisor, Neuroscience Minor
Phone: (615) 898-5599
Email: cyrille.magne at mtsu.edu<mailto:cyrille.magne at mtsu.edu>
Web: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.brainandlanguagelab.com__;!!Mih3wA!F1XnQMY5MOELp0Zb1wHWYf7Y1kaDG2QIxHvbcmzwnpok2oZuul6ONDS0neWa9rq0aCRbP8TxjyMHmQN1RZrilhOVhXOqTPo$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.brainandlanguagelab.com/__;!!Mih3wA!F1XnQMY5MOELp0Zb1wHWYf7Y1kaDG2QIxHvbcmzwnpok2oZuul6ONDS0neWa9rq0aCRbP8TxjyMHmQN1RZrilhOVfsrSCHM$ >
Middle Tennessee State University
1301 East Main St, Murfreesboro, TN 37132