SCCN now has two Mobile Brain/Body Imaging (MoBI) laboratories available for research use (2012).
The new SCCN Contained Environment Simulator (CES) Laboratory
The SCCN Mobile Brain/Body Imaging (MoBI) Laboratory
Recent news articles about SCCN research (2012) mix fact and fiction...
Sci American Online link.
Impromptu SCCN 10th Anniversary & Tzyy-Ping Birthday Party (Jan. 2, 2012)
Reading The Mind: UCSD TV on Brain-Computer Interface Research at SCCN and INC
- San Diego premiere performance of 'Just: Quartet for brain and trio'(2011)
- First Mobile Brain/Body Imaging (MoBI) laboratory at SCCN (2011)
- Eleventh EEGLAB Workshop, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan (Sept. 2010)
- World premiere performance of 'Just: Quartet for brain and trio'
- Re-opening ceremony and Open House Demos at UCSD (March 4, 2010)
- 'EEG Ocean' animation on the CalIT2 video wall (Tim Mullen & Nima Bigdely Shamlo).
- Thirteenth Annual Sloan-Swartz Centers Meeting (July 28-31, 2007) at UCSD
- Human Brain Mapping (June, 2007, Chicago)
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration and Chancellor's Reception (April 12, 2006)
- First EEGLAB Workshop (October 28-30, 2004)
SCCN Holiday party (12/19/03)
First SCCN Baby Tea (11/26/03)
- Second Brain Dynamics Boot Camp - November 13-18
- Chris Johnson talk and WEBCAST at Cog Sci, Jan. 17, 2003
- First Brain Dynamics Boot Camp at SCCN -- Oct. 13-15, 2002
- Talk: Peter Desain - Rhythm Perception and ERPs, October 2, 2002
- Talk: Joydeep Bhattacharaya - Shadows of Artistry, Feb. 28, 2002
- SCCN opening - November 16, 2001