[Eeglablist] Neuroscan event tag 3

Matt Stead, MD, PhD Stead.Squire at mayo.edu
Tue Jul 26 12:01:52 PDT 2005

In the function loadcnt.m I get the message that the event table is
being skipped because the event tag is not 1 or 2.  I modified the
source to tell me the tag code and it is 3.  Do you know how to
handle this?

I subscribed to the list.

Thanks, matt

Your request to the eeglablist mailing list

     Posting of your message titled "Neuroscan event tag 3"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"Non-members are not allowed to post messages to this list. Could you
be more precise in your question. Best - Arno"

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

     eeglablist-owner at sccn.ucsd.edu

Begin forwarded message: