[Eeglablist] Single Trial phase locking measure

arno arno at salk.edu
Sat May 6 11:56:33 PDT 2006

Yes, Inter-trial coherence and phase-locking factor are strictly
identical. If my word is not enough, you may compare the formulas in the
two following papers

Tallon-Baudry C, Bertrand O. Oscillatory gamma activity in humans and
its role in object representation.
Trends Cogn Sci. 1999 Apr;3(4):151-162.

and

Delorme A, Makeig S. EEGLAB: an open source toolbox for analysis of
single-trial EEG dynamics including independent component analysis.
J Neurosci Methods. 2004 Mar 15;134(1):9-21.

Arno