[Eeglablist] how can I rereference to average of ear electrodes

Sascha Purmann sascha.purmann at public.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Oct 23 04:27:59 PDT 2006

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to call correctly
pop_reref. I want to rereference my data to average of both ear
electrodes. Data are collected with the left ear as reference. To give
a position of the reference electrode seems to be necessary but I
don't know what position of the reference should be, I mean it's not
even on the head.

This is what I tried:

reref_EEG = pop_reref( EEG, [62], 'method', 'withref'); % 'refloc', ?

Best,

Sascha