[Eeglablist] rereferencing and epochs

Skotara nils.skotara at uni-hamburg.de
Tue Jul 29 06:39:48 PDT 2008

Hello everybody,

sorry for my basic questions. I am a beginner in eeglab and try to
figure out some basic functions in eeglab. I like to adjust them to my
needs.

Is it possible to rereference the data using one of my channels such
that the rereferenced dataset would be referenced against the new
channel divided by 2?
resulting channel = old channel - (specific channel / 2)
By using 'reref' I wasnt able to do this..

How can I extract epochs by using conditional expressions such as:
Extract all epochs after event-code x but only if event-code y is
following within the next z ms?

Have you any ideas, why 'h' instead of 'EEG.history' doesnt work on my
computer?

Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards,
Nils

--
 Dipl. Psych. Nils Skotara
 Universität-Hamburg
 E-Mail: nils.skotara at uni-hamburg.de
 http://www.bpn.uni-hamburg.de/Skotara.html

 --
 Universität Hamburg
 Sonderforschungsbereich 538: Mehrsprachigkeit