[Eeglablist] comparing condition and group ERP's from a STUDY

arno delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 18 03:57:35 PDT 2008

Dear Hamish,

some more information about groups and conditions. Optimally:

- All conditions are supposed to be present in all subjects. If not,
the program should still work but might lead to the empty plots you
are seeing them right now.
- Groups are supposed to be for different subjects or different
sessions (different ICA decomposition for sure). Using groups within
the same subjects (to define a second condition) might work but not
always. This is pushing the limits of the program.
- You should interpolate missing electrodes. Once more, if you do not
do that, the program should work but the average will take into
account different subjects at each channel location.

We are working on these limitations. You will be able to select
several conditions and/or groups.