[Eeglablist] Problem with pop_rejepoch

Peter Murphy murphyp7 at tcd.ie
Mon Mar 28 05:19:26 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm having an issue with the pop_rejepoch function and associated artefact
rejection functions (pop_eegthresh, etc). Whenever I attempt to apply these
to particular datasets as part of a script, they consistently appear to
tamper with the latency information contained in the EEG.epoch.eventlatency
substructure. Specifically, they seem to shift the latency of each trigger
in each epoch by a very small amount of time (sub-millisecond). While this
is a very small difference, it interferes substantially with my further
attempts to automate the analysis of these data. Further, there's always the
worry that some other aspects of the dataset, latency or otherwise, are
being affected by use of these functions but I just havn't noticed it yet.

Has anyone come across a similar issue before, and possibly have any
causes/solutions? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter Murphy