[Eeglablist] hi, i want to ask you a question

Toby Fernsler toby at sccn.ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:20:38 PDT 2007

Hi Hui,
The "blueout" you see is due to a high level of variance relative to the
variance we expected. It is a scale-dependent effect and may not mean
your data is bad, just that the scaling is different. I would suggest
you adjust the scaling until you can see the data clearly, and compare
epochs within the dataset to identify ones that should be removed.
Toby