[Eeglablist] importing fMRI tr events

Jennifer Wilson JStrafford.Wilson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 04:45:05 PDT 2007

Hi,
      I'm hoping that this is an appropriate question for the list...  We
are trying to use the FASTR function on the fMRIB plugin to remove gradient
artifacts from ECG data collected from subjects in a 3T scanner.  I can't
think of any log files that would have the timing info, so I think I need to
make a .txt myself (from scratch) to specify the timing of each slice.  How
does eeglab want this information formatted though?   I couldn't find this
info on the tutorials online.  Or has anyone found a different method that
works well?
Thanks!

Jenni Wilson
Cognitive Neuroscience Lab