[Eeglablist] Biosemi Event Markers

Nikita Kuznetsov nikitakuznetsov at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 12:27:43 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I have a question about event markers in Biosemi. We used DAQtoobox to send triggers for the onset of each experimental condition. And it seems like separate trigger codes are being sent each time one pin is set to 'high' which is great for us. Does anyone know if a unique trigger code can be assigned to an event if we set a two or more pins to 'high'? For example, pin 20 'high' and pin 21 'high' should give a different code than just 20 'high' or 21 'high'. I hope my question makes sense, or I'll try to explain it better.

Thanks in advance,
Nikita