[Eeglablist] Biosemi Event Markers

Lloyd Smith lsmith at cortechsolutions.com
Tue Aug 7 13:21:28 PDT 2007

Hi, Nikita.  Your assumption is correct.  ActiveTwo encodes the
conjunction of the two bits as a different integer value on the Status
channel.  EEGLAB will analyze the Status channel upon loading a BDF
dataset and place a unique event marker at the rising edge of changes on
the Status channel.  Be sure that you are using the latest release of
EEGLAB, since there are some improvements in handling events in BDF data
files in the latest release.

Lloyd Smith

Owner

Cortech Solutions, LLC