[Eeglablist] exporting event file as text from Neuroscan CNT files

Daniel Caggiano dcaggia1 at jesmail.johnshopkins.edu
Wed Aug 8 07:27:51 PDT 2007

I am very new to EEGLAB, and I apologize if this issue has been covered previously in this listserve.

I would like to be able to export a list of stimulus events and their onset times from a Neuroscan CNT file.  My goal is to write a script to run ADJAR, and I would like to use a text file containing each event and its onset time to empirically derive an ISI distribution for each possible combination of consecutive, temporally overlapping events rather than assuming that the timing information in my stimulus presentation output file is precisely correct.  Does anyone know of pre-existing EEGLAB functions for exporting event sequence files?  Thank you!

Regards,
Dan Caggiano

Daniel M. Caggiano
Post-doctoral fellow, Johns Hopkins University
Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
Ames Hall, 3400 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, MD  21218
caggiano at jhu.edu