[Eeglablist] EEGLAB plug-in for artifact correction

adcgfd adcgfd at umkc.edu
Tue Nov 13 18:44:05 PST 2007

To all,

I am currently working with NeuroPulse-Systems to aquire my EEG signal.
I have just downloaded EEGLAB for matlab. I am able to run a few
test-data sets fine but I cannot import my files from NeruoPulse. The
NeruoPulse application will save the EEG file as a .bin file. Is there a
conversion that I can run of some sort to get the EEG file into a format
that is recognizable by EEGLAB? Or are there any tips in using
NeuroPulse?

Thanks
Castro