[Eeglablist] topographical boundaries in headplot()?

Kieffaber, Paul kieffaberp at upmc.edu
Wed Nov 21 07:01:26 PST 2007

Happy Thanksgiving all,

I have recently seen some images produced using headplot() in which
there appears to have been a topographical boundary set for the
interpolation over the head's surface.  In other words, the component
(or voltage) topography appeared as a "cap" placed over the head, which
remained skin-toned in color from about the eyes and ears down.  I have
been trying unsuccessfully to reproduce such a figure.  Any tips or
instruction about how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

Paul