[Eeglablist] bicoherence plugin

Doege Kathrin mcxkd4 at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 10:11:32 PST 2007

Dear all,

I was looking for a plug-in that calculates bicoherence between oscillations. In 2003 Jerzy Achimowicz proposed to write such a plug-in, but I can't find it. Does it exist??
Or does anybody else know whether it is possible to calculate phase-locking or coherence between different frequency bands in eeglab???

Thanks a lot
Kathrin