[Eeglablist] Creating 3-D ERP map

Dan Nemrodov dannem at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 02:42:05 PST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I ran an ERP experiment and did most of the analysis in my original package
and Matlab using my own scripts. Now I have a nXm matrix which represents
average voltages of all my electrodes (n) at m timepoints. I am interested
in showing 3-D map using pop_headplot gui. Is there a way to apply this
function on matrix, rather than on EEG structure? I have attempted to create
a fictional EEG structure consisting of one epoch and place my matrix in
EEG.data, but the gui does not allow me to proceed to ERP map series and I
fail to do it using the comman window. Is there a problem to do a map series
(2D or 3D) only on one epoch?

Regards,
Dan