[Eeglablist] Help with Neuroscan and Analyzer files

Elia Valentini elia.valentini at uniroma1.it
Fri Jan 9 09:03:40 PST 2009

Hallo everybody,

I'm new to EEGLab and Matlab but I would really to try and get my raw
Neuroscan (4.4) files and my Analyzer History nodes files to be processed by
EEGlab.
At least would b nice to have the raw files uploaded.
Indeed, while it seems impossible to import the analyzer formats (EHST,
HFINF) I succeeded in importing cnt files (32 bit only) but as soon the file
was plotted the enitire matlab platform crashed. This several times. Do you
think may be due to my own system failure or to an error in Matlab
settings/installation??

I do not have a clue of this.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

--
Elia Valentini
Department of  Psychology
e-mail: elia.valentini at uniroma1.it; eliavalentini at gmail.com
Ph.D. student in Cognitive plasticity and Rehabilitation
http://w3.uniroma1.it/labaglioti/Valentini.htm