[Eeglablist] 64 Bit EEGLAB / 64 Bit Matlab / 64 Bit Linux

Siamak Salari salaris at mcmaster.ca
Mon Aug 10 14:52:31 PDT 2009

Dear Alexander
I had the same problem. You will need to install a 64 bit version of matlab on a 64bit operating system. We have it installed in windows vista 64 bit ultimate version. it will allow you to read larger than 3 gb files.  you will need to install lots of ram too. In our case we have 8 gb of RAM and still running out of memory (if you want to read the whole dataset into the memory at once). I suggest you setup a system with around 16 gb of RAM (apprently DELL is selling such systems now).

Cheers

Siamak Salari  Ph.D. Candidate
  Department of Chemical Engineering, McMaster University  1280 Main Street West,Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4L7,CANADA  E-mail: Salaris at mcmaster.ca  Fax: (905) 521 1350,  Tel: (905) 525 9140 Ext. 22008