[Eeglablist] eeg research system for sale

Steve Genco sjgenco at comcast.net
Mon Dec 7 00:03:53 PST 2009

Apologies if this is not an appropriate post for the EEGLAB list, but I
thought it might be an opportunity some readers would be interested in.

In April 2007 I purchased a research-grade EEG machine for a neuromarketing
startup.  I no longer have a need for the equipment, so would like to sell
it.  This is a complete ANT (Advanced Neuro Technologies) 128-electrode
system, in perfect working condition, and includes:

1.	3 ANT WaveGuard caps
2.	128 electrode, plus 8 auxiliary channel amplifier
3.	ASA data collection and analysis software
4.	eevoke stimulus presentation software
5.	Experiment Manager for reviewing and managing large datasets
6.	Various EMG and SCR electrodes

I paid $66,500 for this system and would like to sell it for $38,000.  It
has been used in about a dozen studies and is essentially identical to ANT's
current "asa-lab"  turnkey system (one difference:  ANT's current model has
24-bit USB data transmission, this system has 22-bit).

This would be a great system for a University or college neuroscience lab
that would like to do publication-quality high-density EEG recording and
analysis, including ERP and spectral analysis, source localization, and
integration with fMRI and TMS.  I have spoken to the folks and ANT and they
may be willing to provide a 2-year service and maintenance contract if the
system is adopted by a college or University lab.

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to upgrade your EEG lab
capabilities, I would very much like to see this system get a good home for
many additional years of research.  Please contact me at sjgenco -at-
comcast.net for more details and photos.

--

Steve Genco

Chief Innovation Officer
NeuroFocus, Inc.