[Eeglablist] channel location file

Michael Schubert mschuber at mail.upb.de
Thu Jul 8 01:28:23 PDT 2010

Dear all,

are there any channel location files for the Neuroscan QuickCap40 (40
channels) available? On the Neuroscan ftp I only found "dave.zip" which
contains 32 and 64 channels + I get an error when I read those in, anyway.

And a second question:
I'm playing around with ICA to reject ocular artifacts from continuous
data. Up to now I could find only few papers about the validity of
ICA-corrected data. I'm asking myself that question because very often I
get components representing the ocular artifacts, but they also seem to
contain eeg-information, especially when I use the fastica algorithm.
This results in quiet different looking signals in sections where no
artifacts occur - mainly in frontal channels of course.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Michael