[Eeglablist] channel location file

Laszlo Balazs balazs at cogpsyphy.hu
Mon Jul 12 06:43:45 PDT 2010

Hello Michael,
To your second question: We have just started to try ICA based EOG
correction and I have the same concern about throwing out some baby with
the bath water. Once I have tested the regression based method provided
by Neuroscan. I chose a few subjects with frequent blinks but still high
enough number of clean sweeps. Then I compared uncorrected and corrected
sweeps by visual inspection and also the averaged ERP to targets in a
visual oddball (blink free epochs only).  I have seen marked decrease in
both EEG and ERP amplitude over Fp1/2. We plan to repeat this test soon
including ICA and hope it will outperform the regression method. I
wonder if there are papers or other ideas for validation tests around?
Kind regards,
Laszlo