[Eeglablist] Spike exporting to eeglab

Tyler Miller milltyl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:35:37 PDT 2010

Hello All,

Has anyone used Spike to collect neurodata and then transfer to eeglab?

I'm using Spike (version 7) to collect several channels of EEG/EMG/EDA/EKG
data and 4 channels of event and marker information. Once the data is
collected there is a option to export as a .mat file.

I assume the export procedure is working properly in Spike, however when I
attempt to open the file in eeglab, I get a "pop_edit setname ()" error
message. Any ideas why I would get this error message? From the archives
I've noticed some threads about "headers," is this my problem?

I'm new to eeglab and would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Respectfully,
Tyler

--
Tyler Miller