[Eeglablist] channel location file

Gerd Waldhauser Gerd.Waldhauser at psychology.lu.se
Tue Jul 13 02:24:18 PDT 2010

Hi Michael,

I guess you can always export your channel locations after opening your continuous or epoched file in Neuroscan (Edit > Channel Layout > Export positions). EEGLAB is able to read this file. However, this only works if you have defined your positions in Neuroscan before. To do this without a file you may want to try out, for example, the electrode location detection according to the 10-20 system in the Channel Layout interface in Neuroscan before exporting. However, you will have to check that it gets the locations right. No definite answer, but hope this helps a bit.

Best,
Gerd