[Eeglablist] Out of memory

Alexandre Lehmann alexandre.lehmann at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 21:23:52 PST 2010

Hello All,

Klados, when you say "Try to swap your physical memory from the hard
drive.", you mean adding some pagfile in memory preferences in windows ? Or
are you refering to another procedure or another OS ?

I did try to increase my virtual memory by creating a pagefile of 4Gb, but
even 150Mb bdf files would still give an out of memory error.

Thanks,

Regards

Alexandre