[Eeglablist] How to deal with 1/f noise in

Gangadhar Garipelli gangadhar.garipelli at epfl.ch
Mon Nov 15 01:08:49 PST 2010

Hello Phil,

I guess you are speaking about cross-frequency coupling [1]!
If that is so, thanks a lot for reinforcing me that I am moving in right
direction! :-)
And I hope this not to consume infinite time!

However, I would like to figure out the complete limits of low-frequency
features for real-time experimental manipulations.

[1]
http://www.cell.com/trends/cognitive-sciences/abstract/S1364-6613(10)00206-8

Ganga

--