[Eeglablist] Topography of difference wave

David Groppe dgroppe at cogsci.ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 3 14:00:13 PST 2011

Hi Alejandro,
   Our Mass Univariate ERP Toolbox makes it easy to plot and explore the
topographies of difference waves.    The toolbox is ERPLAB compatible and
you can download it from here:
http://openwetware.org/wiki/Mass_Univariate_ERP_Toolbox

A tutorial on using the toolbox is also available.
   let me know if you have any questions,
         -David

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 5:57 AM, Alejandro Wainselboim <
awainselboim at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> Dear all,
>           I would like to know how can I plot the topographic map of a
> difference wave in eeglab.
> Thanks for any help!
>                              Alejandro Wainselboim
>                            Behavioural Biology Lab