[Eeglablist] Normative EEG database on healthy people

Gwen Frishkoff gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Mon Jan 17 08:47:35 PST 2011

Hello. This email is in response to the thread 'Normative EEG database
on healthy people'.

I'd like to clarify that the NEMO database is not publicly available. We
have a small group of people
(http://nemo.nic.uoregon.edu/wiki/ERP_Consortium) who have contributed
ERP data from cognitive and language processing experiments for this
project. Our goal is to process these data using a common pipeline
(NEMO_ERP_Analysis_Toolkit), to classify the results using a formal
ontology (NEMO.owl), and to produce a meta-analysis.

NEMO ERP analysis tools are open-source and are publicly available for
processing ERP data in matlab.

	http://nemo.nic.uoregon.edu/wiki/NEMO_ERP_Analysis_Toolkit

Likewise, the NEMO ERP ontology is open-source and can be downloaded
from sourceforge or from BioPortal

	http://nemo.nic.uoregon.edu/wiki/NEMO#NEMO_Ontology

We will make a subset of the annotated data available at the end of the
project (in 2014). We would also be glad to talk with people who are
interested in contributing data for meta-analysis.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest.

Gwen

--
Gwen Frishkoff, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology

Email: gfrishkoff at gsu.edu
Phone: 404-413-6303
Fax:   404-413-6218

"The price of training is always a certain 'trained incapacity': the
more we know how to do something, the harder it is to learn to do it
differently."
-- A. Kaplan (The Scientific Method in Behavioral Science)