[Eeglablist] Unreadable buttons using matlab 7.10.0 and ubuntu 9

Baillet, Sylvain sbaillet at mcw.edu
Thu Jan 27 07:19:40 PST 2011

Hello,

There is also the alternative of typing in

>> opengl software

after you have just started Matlab. It totally emulates openGL hardware acceleration and therefore preserves transparency features for instance.

Sylvain.

Sylvain Baillet, PhD
Associate Professor of Neurology & Biophysics
Scientific Director, MEG Program

Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBBE03.4B3FC1C0]