[Eeglablist] New BCILAB user

Christian Kothe christiankothe at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:38:33 PST 2011

Dear Marsel,

I am preparing an updated package today, and I will also include replacements for the sample data sets (which are currently offline).

A general rule in working with BCILAB is that the source data sets should (almost) always be raw, continuous data (with markers). A frequent source of errors is to try to process pre-epoched or otherwise filtered data with it (in which case the toolbox has no way of knowing how to reproduce these processing steps on future/unseen/online data).

In any case, several bugs have been fixed since the workshop, so let's see if the update will fix your problem.

Christian