[Eeglablist] Re-Reference

Joseph Orr oricon at umich.edu
Wed Mar 9 09:07:17 PST 2011

Hi Baris, I wasn't aware there was a bug in pop_reref (do you have the
post about this? - I searched through the last several years and
didn't see anything).  I don't actually use pop-reref for my data, I
use Biosemi, so I set the average mastoid reference when I read in my
data with pop_biosig.  I have used pop_reref to then go to an average
reference, and I've never experienced any problems with the
re-referencing.

-Joe

Email: oricon at umich.edu
http://sitemaker.umich.edu/josephorr/home