[Eeglablist] importing EEG from NicoletOne system

Simon Finnigan finnigan.simon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:09:44 PDT 2011

hi All,

Does anybody have experience with importing EEG data from a
NicoletOne/NicOne clinical EEG system into EEGLAB? If yes please email me.
I'm told that this system records data in .e file format.

Any advice would be much appreciated. I may have overlooked something but
I haven't seen any relevant posts/info in the eeglablist message archive
from the past >2 years, nor on varios webpages such as the following page
(nor the BioSig link from this; and incidentally the link at bottom of this
page to the homepage of Alois Schlolg, seems broken):
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A01:_Importing_Continuous_and_Epoched_Data

Thanks, Simon

Simon Finnigan BSc PhD
Senior Research Fellow