[Eeglablist] examples of how to get numerical data out of ERSP and specturm?

Andrew Hill andrewhill at ucla.edu
Thu Apr 28 13:48:37 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

Can anyone give me an example of how to get numerical data out of ERSP or spectral computations?

I've done a lot of "precompute channel measures" for STUDYs, but I'm not sure how to produce "numbers" instead of plots for ERSP, spectral, etc...

I do see the command window output that says "Add output variables to command line call in history to retrieve results" but an example or two would go a long way to helping this less-than-expert Matlab user.

Best,
Andrew