[Eeglablist] changing the epoch duration

Cockburn, Jeffrey jeffrey_cockburn at brown.edu
Wed May 4 18:16:16 PDT 2011

I found that a simple solution is to remove event by latency after epoching
the data.

% epoch the data to the events of interest
EEG = pop_epoch( EEG, {  'event_of_interest'  }, [-2  2], 'epochinfo',
'yes');

% remove all events from each epoch not at time-point 0
EEG = pop_selectevent( EEG, 'latency','-0.01<=0.01','type', {'
event_of_interest'},'deleteevents','on','deleteepochs','off','invertepochs','off');

After removing all events other than those of interest, you can re-epoch the
data without worrying about duplicate events being captured. Hope that helps
anyone else having the same issue.

-- Jeff