[Eeglablist] .set to EGI.raw format

Joseph Dien jdien07 at mac.com
Fri May 6 18:19:03 PDT 2011

There have been some further developments on this front.  EGI has been developing a new file format and been working with other software developers to get it supported.  The problem with the NetStation native format is that it utilized some third-party software, which kept them from being able to have it be directly supported by others.  This new MFF format has now been added to FieldTrip's fileio module by Ingrid Nieuwenhuis (who I am cc'ing on this).  FieldTrip's Fileio module is used by other open source Matlab packages like EEGlab, SPM, and my own EP Toolkit to support other file formats so it should take very little effort to make use of it.  I haven't had a chance to try it out myself yet but it sounds like it is ready to use.  I think it is necessary to have the new 4.5 release of NetStation to try it out though.  Perhaps Ingrid can give us more information.

Cheers!

Joe