[Eeglablist] rejecting/interpolating bad channels?

Christopher Retzler lpxcr1 at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 10 01:56:46 PDT 2011

Hi Andrew

I use the following (although there may be a better way):

    % reject channels and interpolate
    EEG = pop_rejchan(EEG, 'elec',[1:112] ,'threshold',5,'norm','on','measure','kurt');
    [ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = pop_newset(ALLEEG, EEG, 1, 'gui','off');

    EEG = pop_interp(EEG, ALLEEG(1).chanlocs, 'spherical');

This creates a new dataset in which the bad channels have been removed and then uses the original datasets channel locations to identify the channels to interpolate.

Chris

Chris Retzler
PhD Student
Room C74