[Eeglablist] Baseline all ersp

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Wed May 25 22:18:13 PDT 2011

Dear Bill,

'baseline' indicates the end of the baseline (although time ranges may also be specified).
The default is "0" so the baseline is the pre-stimulus period.
Use 'baseline', 1000 for instance if your window size is less than 1000 ms to select the full epoch length for the baseline.
The epoch time limits [-400 1000] should work as well.