[Eeglablist] erpimage error line 1810

Dagfinn Matre Dagfinn.Matre at stami.no
Fri May 27 05:19:50 PDT 2011

Hi

I want to import data collected by Brain Products (Recorder) into EEGLab.

There seems to be several options (direct import export of .eeg-file by the FILE-IO or BIOSIG toolbox, via Analyzer 2 software that raises Matlab and EEGLab enabling me to save the file in EEGLab (before it forces me to return to Analyzer).

Importing the data file seems to work fine (although there is a large scaling error when using FILE-IO). The error message (error at line 1810 in erpimage) occurs when I run the function ERP Image. The message box continues "Undefined function or method 'prctile' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Dagfinn

Dagfinn Matre, forsker/research scientist, PhD
Statens arbeidsmiljøinstitutt/National institute of occupational health
P.O. Box 8149 Dep (Gydas vei 8)
N-0033 Oslo, Norway
T: +47 2319 5215, M: +47 4723 6047, F: +47 2319 5204