[Eeglablist] Events marks disapearing in EDF format.

Andrew Smart andrew.johnsmart at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 08:57:29 PDT 2011

Hi Felipe,

In the EDF files I've dealt with, the event channel is not the last row -
for example in our 66 channel system that produces EDF files the event
channel is not 66 but 64. If you can get the EDF file read into Matlab  -
you could check which channel your events are on and just tell EEGLAB to
look at the right row for the event channel using the GUI import that Arno
describes below.

Andy