[Eeglablist] compiled eeglab problem with eegplot()

Sarah Loree skloree at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:15:49 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I am not able to get access to Matlab proper, so I've been using the
compiled eeglab (thank you so much for releasing it!).

However, I have run into a problem trying to use the "Channel data (scroll)"
feature (aka eegplot() function) for an imported dataset from ASA (ant-neuro
software). All the descriptions of the dataset in the main window are
correct (66 channels, including VEOG and HEOG, events, length, etc). All 66
channels are labelled on the y axis of the plot. When I hover over where the
eeg should be for a channel that isn't being displayed, the values at the
bottom of the plot window indicate that the data is indeed there. But, I can
only see the plotted data from 11 channels. I've played around with the
display settings to no avail. I assume this has nothing to do with whether
the channel locations (2D or 3D) are known or not.

If anyone has run into this problem before and knows how to fix it, or could
think of a solution, I would be eternally grateful!

Sincerely,
Sarah Loree