[Eeglablist] artifact detection in continuous data

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Thu Jun 9 07:53:33 PDT 2011

Dear list members,

For my purposes it is beneficial to reject artifacts in the continuous
data rather than following segmentation. I find the artifact detection
tools in EEGLAB extremely helpful when working with segmented data.

I am considering working on a plugin that windows continuous data,
takes advantage of some of the currently available artifact detection
tools for segmented data, then translates the windowed rejection
information back to time intervals in the continuous data.

Are there already methods for doing this... or is this something that
someone else is already working on?

James Desjardins
Technician, MA Student
Department of Psychology, Behavioural Neuroscience
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON, Canada
L2S 3A1