[Eeglablist] 64 Channel Neuroscan .loc file

sot004 at LaTech.edu sot004 at LaTech.edu
Wed Jun 15 08:11:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was wandering if anyone knows where I can get the .loc file for a 64
channel neuroscan system. I looked through the website and saw a link
to a dave.zip which seems to be a dead link. I also downloaded the
cap64.map file not realizing that EEGLAB doesn't read .map files. Any
help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Steuart