[Eeglablist] problem interpolating channels

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 21 13:37:37 PDT 2011

Dear Jason,

you command

EEG = pop_interp(EEG, ALLEEG.chanlocs, 'spherical');

is not necessarily ideal. I would do

EEG = pop_interp(EEG, eeg_mergelocs(ALLEEG.chanlocs), 'spherical');

because otherwise ALLEEG.chanlocs might expand into multiple parameters (in case you have more than 1 dataset). Also, you can always use the eeg_checkset() function to ensure the consistency of an EEG dataset.