[Eeglablist] Error with Edit/Plot clusters in STUDY

Nick Bedo nickbedo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 17:28:40 PDT 2011

I was editing my STUDY clusters and saving intermittently. Then, after saving at a certain point, when I went 'Edit/Plot Clusters' through the GUI, I got the error: Not enough input arguments.

The GUI options that I had been using up to that point: Rename cluster, remove outlier comps, reassign comps.

Interestingly, although I cannot access the 'Edit/Plot Clusters' window via the GUI, I can access it using pop_clustedit(STUDY, ALLEEG, 1:31);
Unfortunately, any work done this way is not stored in memory, and reverts back to its previous state once I hit 'Ok'

Is there a function that I may use like eeg_store() but for the STUDY structure?  I tried loading the study file on different versions of EEGlab and it came up with the same error.

I was originally using version 8.0.3.5, and I tried it on 9.0.4.6 and 10.2.2.1

Any help is appreciated!

Best,
Nick