[Eeglablist] Missing Events

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:25:45 PDT 2011

Saim, hope you find this helpful,
you should be able to export all your events as a text file with
correct/appropriate formatting,
and then have eeglab read it, or write a small matlab script to add in the
events (or event fields) at the correct times
You should also be sure that all your data is loading up. You should also
check to see if there is a problem
with you events, because eeglab should be able to read in any number of
events.
Check also that the missing events don't have unique formatting that may be
causing the problem.
Check also that the missing events ( in terms of formatting or values or
labels) don't have any difference from the events that do go in
Cheers