[Eeglablist] Power Spectra per channel for 3 conditions for 13 subjects

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Fri Jul 1 07:33:51 PDT 2011

Sorry for bothering you all again with the same problem but I really need some help. I am new to both EEGLAB and MATLAB so any help would be appreciated. I have data from 13 subjects and the experimental setup consists of three conditions. I would like to plot power spectra for each channel, each one containing the grand average per condition at that particular electrode site. If someone could at least tell me whether this is possible in EEGLAB or not I would be very grateful. I have gone through the manual but found nothing pertinent to this scenario. Thanks in advance.