[Eeglablist] Adding channel info to the ERP plotting

Liu, Ying Ying.Liu at hw.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 05:41:22 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I am new to both EEGLAB and ERPLAB. I have added the channel information
to the EEG database, all the information seems to be fine, and the
"Channel locations" is "Yes". I am using the 10-20 system with 19
channels, however when I plot the ERP waveforms, the label the ERP
waveform of each channel is ch1,ch2 etc., it is not the label of the
channel like Fp1, Fp2, etc. I have also tried to plot a 2D ERP map, it
requires the channel location again, and I cannot find the proper
location file it needs. Could anyone please let me know how I can add
the channel info to the ERP plottings? I did not find it on the ERP
manual.

Many Thanks,

Ying

registered under charity number SC000278.