[Eeglablist] Normalized Coherence

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 28 11:46:57 PDT 2011

Dear Jitesh,

the values returned by this function are bounded between 0 and 1 and there is no need to normalize them.
For more information about this measure, you may read the article below (and more specifically look for ERPCOH, page 9)

Delorme, A., Makeig, S. (2004) EEGLAB: an open source toolbox for analysis of single-trial EEG dynamics including independent component analysis. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 134(1), 9-21. Author's PDF, Science direct.