[Eeglablist] Importing Neuroscan Quick Cap Electrode locations

Nicole Strang nstrang at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 29 11:21:00 PDT 2011

Hi All,
I'm analyzing a dataset that was collected with the SynAmps2 128 Channel
Quick-Caps from Neuroscan. I would really like to import the electrode
locations (I have a .asc file), but have been unable to do so. I took a bit
of a look through the code, and I think the routine requires specific
electodes be present (i.e. Cz), but I'm not sure there is in fact a Cz
equivalent on these caps, the channels are just labeled by number. I can
import the file with the GUI, but get the error "No electrodes found for
auto-centering No electrodes found for uniform spherical re-scaling", and
all of the electrodes a clustered at the cented when I plot it. Does anyone
know of a workaround or have a file that would work. Any help would be very
much appreciated.
Thanks very much!!
Nicole

--